Sunday, June 26, 2011

Week 26 (June 24th - July 1st) | Picture 40

Did you know that Costco sells fireworks? Just what everyone needs - explosives in bulk quantity. I couldn't resist, and for $8 I bought some sparklers. 240 sparklers to be exact. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them all . . .

Taking a picture of a sparkler isn't anything too difficult or dramatic, which is good because I need to get back on track with taking my pictures earlier in the week. That gives me the rest of the week to come up with ideas for the following week, then a couple days to actually find the time to do it. This Friday night business has got me all messed up and rushed.

So here it is. Just a sparkler and a 50mm lens.



Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: 50mm f/1.4
Aperture: f/8.0
Shutter Speed: 1/20
ISO: 1600
Flash: none
Exposure: manual

I probably should have saved this project for next week, but no harm in celebrating early! I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comment:

All photos are protected under copyright. Powered by Blogger.