Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 20 (May 14th - May 20th) | Picture 33

What has gotten into me? Two posts in one day. This will make up if I miss a future week. :)

I wanted to play around some more with my OCF tonight, and this is what I came up with.



Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: 50mm f/1.4
Aperture: f/16
Shutter Speed: 1/250
ISO: 200
Flash: Flash: SB-800 off camera, manual, 1/4th power
Exposure: manual

I love the light and the effect. I don't love the pitcher. I think it would have been better with a very simple wine glass or pilsner - but I'm not redoing it tonight.

Setup was beyond cheap. Black poster board for the subject back drop. Then white poster board surrounding the back of the setup to wrap the light onto the subject. Sound confusing? Couldn't be more simple - see the setup here.

1 comment:

  1. That's just amazing...I really wish I was as inspired as you do to try stuff like this, so instead I'll just look at your stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

All photos are protected under copyright. Powered by Blogger.