Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 13 (March 26th - April 1st) | Picture 23

Blooms and bokeh - ahhhhhhhhh!!! So refreshing.

I don't even care that the trees are triggering my seasonal allergies. And we won't talk about the fact that it snowed here Sunday and we are supposed to get more wintry precipitation again this week. Spring is finally just around the corner - it's so close I can taste it.

I took a quick break tonight while Daddy had dinner duty with the toddler to run out and take some pictures. I wanted to try some HDR stuff (which depending on how it turns out may or may not get shared here), but while I was out I had to get some pictures of our flowering tree. I should know what this tree is, but I'm really bad about the names of plants and trees. So I just call it the tree that gets the pretty flowers every Spring.



Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: 105mm f/2.8 macro
Aperture: f/3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/2000
ISO: 200
Flash: none
Exposure: manual

We are hoping to sell our house (or at least get it on the market in the near future) and when we depersonalize I think this would go perfectly on the wall where we currently have a 24x36 canvas our our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All photos are protected under copyright. Powered by Blogger.